Each customer that has a checking account, savings account, certificate of deposit or a loan with the Melvin Savings Bank has access to our free Telebanking service that will allow you to access to all of your account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To access the Melvin Savings Bank Telebanking system, follow these simple instructions:
1. If you are outside the Melvin calling area, dial our toll free number, 1-800-736-7474. Dial 736-2420 when you are in the Melvin calling area.
2. You will be asked if you want to speak with one of our friendly staff or if you want to use telebanking. If you want to speak with one of our staff, enter the number 1 during normal banking hours. If you want telebanking, enter the number 2.
3. When you request telebanking you will be asked to enter your customer number and your security code followed by the # sign. Your customer number is your social security number if you have a personal account or your tax identification number if you have a business account. You must Press # after you have entered your customer number, so the Telebanking system knows when to go on to the next step
4. After you enter your customer number you will next be asked to enter your security code (Pin number). The first time you use telebanking your pin number has been set to be the last four digits of your social security number. When you enter your pin number for the first time, you will be directed to change your pin number to any four digits of your choice. This will be your new security code until changed by you. Press # when finished.
5. Now, all you have to do is listen to the menus to obtain all of your account information, 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week.
6. The following is a summary of the menus:
For your Checking Account information, press the number 1 on your telephone keypad.
For your Savings Account information, press the number 2 on your telephone keypad.
To Transfer funds, press the number 3 on your telephone keypad.
For your CD information, press the number 4 on your telephone keypad.
For your Loan information and to make loan payments, press the number 5 on your telephone keypad.
To change your security code, press the number 6 on your telephone keypad.
If you have any questions about our new Telephone Banking dial 0 during our regular hours and we will answer your questions.
Please give us a call if you have any questions about Melvin Savings Bank’s telephone banking service. Your friends at the Melvin Savings Bank look forward to helping you use our telephone banking system.
Created on 01/30/2007 12:17 PM by msbadmin
Updated on 01/30/2007 12:54 PM by msbadmin